Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Wow! Has 2 years flown by already! It doesn't seem like it but it was July of 2005 when Sarah & I first took Jeff's camera out to the park to "play". Since then, I've "played" my way through photographing several seniors, children, family reunions, engagements, bridals and even a few detail shots from my son's wedding. We've gone from a single film camera to a couple of digitals and several styles of lenses to play with.......don't even get me started with the fun I'm having in photoshop right now.

Here's one of Sarah that I recently updated:

And one from Josh & Heather's engagement session last July:
Let's just say, there's been a lot of growth over these past 24 months and I've learned a little bit more about lighting and portraits. But, my word, it's been so much fun.. the learning and playing and getting to know all of you! Thank you so much for trusting me to capture your moments and memories!

We have some fun specials and even a contest planned over the next few weeks and months. We will soon announce our senior models for '08 and we look forward to all that year number 3 has in store for us! Stay tuned....

a

No comments: